Sunday 3 June 2007

What are they doing?

Well the Coop Mart has done it again. After asking them to stock cheese they finally did. I felt elated about having cheese, and relieved not to need to ask for cheese every time my friend goes to Can Tho. After rectifying the cheese issue it has done one worse.

Now when you are hungover there is nothing like lemon-lime Gatorade (or even orange). It just peaks you up. So I felt that now everything is set, drink all night and one bottle of Gatorade for breakfast. Such a sweet deal.

Now they have decided not to stock it. Why? If there was ever a place that needed Gatorade outside of a sports venue it is Long Xuyen. Drinking is a national sport here. And I have seen some guys at work looking like they fought a truck at high speed (I have even seen it in the mirror sometimes too). I guess I am disappointed. No really disappointed. You see Jeff rocked in from Long My yesterday and we started a little early and finished a little late. And today I woke up feeling like I had survived a nuclear detonation in my head. I really just wanted to go and vege out and have some refreshing, life giving Gatorade. As I write this my mind is ticking (loudly) about how to get more Gatorade into LX. (pic is from Wiki)

No comments: